Pine Mountain Lake Men’s Golf Club News
Congrats to the Winners of the Turkey Shoot!
The last Men’s Club tournament of the year was the popular Turkey Shoot, where every participant received a $25.00 gift card from Mar-Val Market. We had a GREAT turnout of 68 players on Saturday, and everyone had a good time.
The winners of the 1st Gold Flight with a good net score of 118 was the team of Larry Benson, Dave Nilan, Colm Conefrey, and Vince McEvoy. Winning the 2nd Gold Flight with a net score of 122 was the team of Steve Shih, Ryan Jackson, Bob Jackson, and Jerry Jackson. And winning the Purple/Green Flight with a GREAT score of 113 was the team of Steve Bittick, Barry Scales, Bill Wrighton, and Tom Borup.
Winning the Closest-to-the-Pin on Gold #7 was Dave Nilan with a very nice shot at ‘8 6 “. The closest on Gold # 17 was Ralph Jimenez at 9 feet even. And winning Purple/Green # 7 with a loooong shot at 79 feet was Lonnie Parmalee.
Congrats to all of the winners!
Player of the Year
It took until the last tournament of the year to decide the hotly-contested Player of the Year Award – Congratulations to Glen Fiance for holding a slim margin over 2nd place finisher Gus Climent! Below please find the top 10 finishers in this year-long race:
1. Glen Fiance 216 points 2. Gus Climent 210
3. Will Hoppner 188 4. Joe Vautier 175
5. Steve Burke 173 6. Dennis Perry Sr. 171
7. Jay Warshauer 155 8. Steve Vahey 153
9. Wayne Augsburger 151 10. Edvard Eshagh 151
Click Here for a more complete list of the current standings.
- New Members who join by Dec. 31st will receive 2 free golf lessons from a club pro AND if you play in your first tournament before May 1st, we will waive your first tournament fee
- Establish your GHIN index with the NCGA
- Compete in a full schedule of events during the 2020 golf season
- Existing Members who bring in an application for a new member by the deadline will receive a sleeve of golf balls
Don’t Delay – New Members or Existing Members Join Today! Click Here
ABOUT THE MEN’S GOLF CLUB
The Pine Mountain Lake Men’s Golf Club (PMLMGC), is an organization of properly handicapped golfers, that helps improve the quality of play and increases interest and pleasure in playing golf at the Pine Mountain Lake Golf & Country Club. The club is a non-profit organization and is registered with the Northern California Golf Association (NCGA).
Click Here for a great article from NCGA’s 2016 fall edition on the Pine Mountain Lake Golf Course.